Universal Data Access Components
A set of database components for Delphi, C++ and other development environments
Universal Data Access Components is a set of database components for Delphi, C++, Lazarus, FreePascal and other development environments, with support for newer and also older versions. Components are cross-platform, which means you will be able to run your apps on different operating systems, such as Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android, and also support both 32 and 64 bit platforms.
If you need to create a cross-database app, in any of the above environments, and others that are supported, these components can greatly simplify this process for you. By using these components, you will be able to seamlessly switch between different databases, as they are created to provide unified database connectivity for MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and other databases.
Best methods for performing operations with different database servers will be used automatically. You will be also able to use the same SQL queries, no matter on which database server you connect, and there are also a lot of demos included to help you get started.
Some of additional features include, support for Firemonkey platform, database monitoring with dbMonitoring tool and data type mapping, to name a few.
• Support for different development environments
• Unified database connectivity for MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server and other databases
• Use same SQL queries for different database servers
• A lot of demos included
• Support for Firemonkey platform, database monitoring, data type mapping etc.
• Intended for users with knowledge in programming field
What's new in this version
• Lazarus 1.8 and FPC 3.0.4 are supported
• Support for custom constraints is added
• The UseBlankValues property for the Loader component is added
• 60-day trial
Operating system: Win NT, Win 2000, Win ME, Win XP, Win Server 2003, Win Vista, Win Vista 64 bit, Win Server 2008, Win 7, Win 7 64 bit, Win Server 2008 R2, Win 8, Win Server 2012, Win 10, Win Other, Win Server
Supported languages: English
Release date: 2018-01-18
Downloads last week: 1